Here's a look back at some of the shining accomplishments....
1) Increased the National Debt by 189% ($998 billion to $2.6 trillion) no one else comes close.
2) Converted millions of highpaying union jobs into low paying nonunion jobs.
3) Cut spending on healthcare leaving exservicem
4) Doubled the number of poor in the country.
5) Turned the US from the major exporter of manufactur
6) Turned the US from a net importer of raw natural resources into a nation that exported raw natural resources (just like a third-worl
7) Funded terrorists and tried to trade arms for hostages.
8) Funded and added Saddam with his WMD.
9) Reagan encouraged corruption
10) Reagan cut income taxes on the working class but increased payroll taxes and the mandated contributi
11) Reagan took a staggering 436 vacation days at his ranch in 8 yrs.
12) Allowed Rupert Murdoch to circumvent the immigratio
13) No mention of AIDS until 1987---after 21,000 Americans had already died
Let's not forget Ronny made it impossible for any future president to actually speak the truth to at least half of the American electorate--the infantilized right for whom fairy tales and lies became the modus operandi. (Hat tip to freethinkergirl for the above list)